The Parliamentary Archives are located in the Houses of Parliament (Palace of Westminster) and accessed via Black Rod’s Garden.
Houses of Parliament
London SW1A 0PW
- Westminster (5 minute walk). Jubilee, Circle and District lines
- St James Park (10 minute walk). Circle and District lines
- Victoria (15 minute walk). Victoria, Circle and District lines
- Charing Cross (15 minute walk). Bakerloo and Northern lines
A large number of buses stop on Parliament Square, Abingdon Street, Whitehall and Westminster Bridge. All are under 10 minutes walk to the Archives.
- Victoria (15 minute walk)
- Charing Cross (15 minute walk)
- Waterloo (20 minute walk)
There are good bus and tube connections between these stations and Westminster Station.
There is no parking available at the Houses of Parliament but there is a public car park at Abingdon Green which is a 2 minute walk to the Archives.
The Houses of Parliament are within the congestion charge zone.