The Parliamentary Archives are located in the Houses of Parliament (Palace of Westminster) and accessed via Cromwell Green Visitor Entrance until further notice.
Map of the Palace of Westminster (Cromwell Green Entrance is marked as number 8)
Houses of Parliament
London SW1A 0PW
- Westminster (5 minute walk). Jubilee, Circle and District lines
- St James Park (10 minute walk). Circle and District lines
- Victoria (15 minute walk). Victoria, Circle and District lines
- Charing Cross (15 minute walk). Bakerloo and Northern lines
A large number of buses stop on Parliament Square, Abingdon Street, Whitehall and Westminster Bridge. All are under 10 minutes walk to the Archives.
- Victoria (15 minute walk)
- Charing Cross (15 minute walk)
- Waterloo (20 minute walk)
There are good bus and tube connections between these stations and Westminster Station.
There is no parking available at the Houses of Parliament but there is a public car park at Abingdon Green which is a 2 minute walk to the Archives.
The Houses of Parliament are within the congestion charge zone.