Postage and Packing Charges
|UK orders – Cost per item posted|
|A4 paper (up to 100 pages)||£1.35|
|A3 paper (up to 45 pages)||£2.25|
|A3 paper (46-100 pages)||£3.35|
|1 CD in a small (140mm x 195mm) jiffy bag||£1.00|
|Cardboard roll (up to 6 A1 sheets)||£2.50|
|Very large envelope containing Death Warrant copy||£1.00|
|Overseas orders (airmail) – cost per item posted|
|Charged at the cost of airmail postage||Weigh item & refer to Royal Mail website|
|Plus for an envelope||15p|
|Plus for a cardboard roll||75p|
Please note, no envelope is physically capable of taking more than 100 sheets of paper, and no cardboard roll can take more than 6 A1 sheets. Orders larger than this will therefore require more than one envelope or roll to be posted, and will be costed per item accordingly as above.
All photocopies should be posted in the appropriate sized envelope. No photocopies should be folded to fit in a smaller envelope.
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to ‘House of Lords Account’. Cheques must be in sterling and drawn on a UK bank. They should be sent to: Parliamentary Archives, Houses of Parliament, London SW1A 0PW.’
- Credit card payments can be accepted via e-mail. The transaction is carried out by PayPal. Please email email@example.com and explain you want to pay this way.
- BACS payments can be accepted. Please contact the Parliamentary Archives for details.
- Copies will not be sent without prior payment under any circumstances.
- Invoices may be issued where a customer requires one to make a payment, but copies will not be sent until the invoice has been paid.