Papers relating to Spencer Perceval (1762-1812)
To see this item in our search room please contact us: email@example.com
- Held At: Parliamentary Archives: GB-061
- Catalogue Reference: SPE
- Former Archival Reference: Historical Collection 234
- Date: 14 April 1802
- Level: Fonds
- Extent: 1 box; 2 documents
- Acquisition: Deposited by RO Hancock of Messrs Martin and Company, Parliamentary Agents on 12 January 1977. Accession Number 1660.
- Category: Personal/Political Papers
- Description: These documents relate to Spencer Perceval's role as Attorney-General.
- Language: English
- Access Status: Open
- Reproduction Conditions: Apply to the Clerk of the Records for permission to reproduce.