Public General Act, 16 & 17 Victoria I, c. 86
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Parliamentary Archives: GB-061
- Catalogue Reference: HL/PO/PU/1/1853/16&17V1n320
- Date: 1853
- Level: File
- Extent: 1 Act of Parliament
- Creator Name: House of Lords; Public Bill Office; 1849-
- Category: Acts of Parliament/Laws/Legislation
- Description: An Act to remove Doubts as to the Rights of the liberated Africans in Sierra Leone.
- Access Status: Open
- Copies Exist: MIC/3521
Ordering the Document
You must have a reader account to view this record. If you don't have an account with us, please register. We also have further information about registering for a Reader Account at the Archive.
If you already have a reader account you can order the record to be ready for you when you visit us. Please sign in.