Public Act, 12 Henry VII, c. 2
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Parliamentary Archives: GB-061
- Catalogue Reference: HL/PO/PU/1/1497/12H7n2
- Former Archival Reference: Display document E.16B
- Date: 1497
- Level: File
- Extent: 1 membrane
- Category: Acts of Parliament/Laws/Legislation
- Description: An Act for Confirmation of divers Statutes formerly made against Riots, Perjury and other Offences. [Second Original Act]
- Access Status: Open
- Access Conditions: This record contains information of outstanding constitutional or historical importance and access to the original document is restricted. Requests to view will be dealt with by providing access to a copy.
- Reproduction Conditions: Copies should be made from the digital surrogate of this record.
- Copies Exist: A digital copy of this record is available. For information about how to view it, which may include online access, please follow the link below.
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. Including:
- Most closed files are closed for a set period at the point of transfer. Requests to see these files will be considered in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. To see these you will need to submit a Freedom of Information Request in writing, such as by sending an online message or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the catalogue references of the documents you are interested in.
- Documents containing sensitive personal information about living individuals are closed under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
- A few of our documents are in poor physical condition and are too fragile to be consulted. Some damaged documents can still be seen under the supervision of Collection Care staff, by appointment. We also have an ongoing programme of conservation and digitisation to improve long term access to the collection.
- Trying to order a group of documents rather than single items that can be consulted in the search room. In this case, please use the Browse by Hierarchy tab to navigate down to records with the level File or Item.