160901 letter from Driver and Vehicle Standard Agency to Vauxhall
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Parliamentary Archives: GB-061
- Catalogue Reference: HC/CL/CO/AR/36/6/1/1
- Accession Number: 6683
- Date: Sep 2016
- Level: Item
- Extent: 1 digital item
- Creator Name: House of Commons; Transport Committee; 1979-1997; 2002-
- Category: Unpublished Select Committee papers
- Description: 1 PDF. Title includes numbers that reflect the date of the document written as Year_Month_Date (year is 21st centry).
- Access Status: Open
- Copies Exist: This is a digital record. For information about how to view it, which may include online access, please follow the link below.
- Original Fileplan Location: Transport Committee>SPIRE Archive 2010 to 2017>INQUIRIES >2016-2017 >VVF - VAUXHALL VEHICLE FIRES>EVIDENCE - WRITTEN>Circulated to Members.
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. Including:
- Most closed files are closed for a set period at the point of transfer. Requests to see these files will be considered in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. To see these you will need to submit a Freedom of Information Request in writing, such as by sending an online message or emailing email@example.com. Please include the catalogue references of the documents you are interested in.
- Documents containing sensitive personal information about living individuals are closed under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
- A few of our documents are in poor physical condition and are too fragile to be consulted. Some damaged documents can still be seen under the supervision of Collection Care staff, by appointment. We also have an ongoing programme of conservation and digitisation to improve long term access to the collection.
- Trying to order a group of documents rather than single items that can be consulted in the search room. In this case, please use the Browse by Hierarchy tab to navigate down to records with the level File or Item.