Photographs for the period 1913-1949
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Parliamentary Archives: GB-061
- Catalogue Reference: CPA/2/1
- Former Archival Reference: CPA/19
- Date: 1913-1949
- Level: Sub series
- Extent: 16 files
- Description: This sub-series comprises photographs of CPA events for the period 1913-1949, including a file of photographs of Sir Howard D'Egville showing Churchill addressing CPA conferences and also comprising views of air raid damage sustained in the Blitz on the Palace of Westminster (CPA/2/1/1).
- Related Material: There is also a photograph of overseas delegates at the Houses of Parliament dated 1916 in HC/LB/1/114/68.
- Access Status: Open
- Reproduction Conditions: The copyright for several photographs in this sub-series does not belong to Parliamentary Archives. The reverse side of the photographs concerned is clearly marked. Any enquiries concerning reproductions should be adressed to the Assistant Clerk of the Records.
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. Including:
- Most closed files are closed for a set period at the point of transfer. Requests to see these files will be considered in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000. To see these you will need to submit a Freedom of Information Request in writing, such as by sending an online message or emailing email@example.com. Please include the catalogue references of the documents you are interested in.
- Documents containing sensitive personal information about living individuals are closed under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
- A few of our documents are in poor physical condition and are too fragile to be consulted. Some damaged documents can still be seen under the supervision of Collection Care staff, by appointment. We also have an ongoing programme of conservation and digitisation to improve long term access to the collection.
- Trying to order a group of documents rather than single items that can be consulted in the search room. In this case, please use the Browse by Hierarchy tab to navigate down to records with the level File or Item.