Archives Copying Charges
|Black & white copies of original documents and printed books, per print.||A3 or A4 – 55p|
|Black & white print-outs from stock microfilm, microfiche or aperture card, per print.||A4 – £1.05 (in person)|
A4 or A3 – £2.10 (remote order)
|Colour print-outs from digital images (scanned or photographed, on-demand or from stock), per print||A4 or A3 -£7.65|
A2 – £8.75
A1 – £9.20
A0 – £10
|Black & white digital images (up to A3, JPEG or PDF), per image||50p|
|Colour digital images (A4 to A0, TIF or JPG), per image||£4.85|
|Stock images (i.e. not on-demand)||£2.50 per 5 pages|
|Proquest Parliamentary Papers found & produced as PDFs by staff for remote users||£5 per document|
|Proquest Parliamentary Papers PDFs found & created as self-service download in searchroom||No charge|
|Cost of sending digital images by email (one email per order; max 10MB)||No charge|
|Cost of CD or DVD||50p per disc|
|Self-service digital photography in Archives searchroom (at discretion of searchroom supervisor; no flash may be used)||£7.50 per day|
|Copies of stock 35mm negative microfilm||£30 per reel|
|Additional charge to cover the administrative costs of work requiring special attention. This charge will only be made after prior notification.||£25 per hour|
|Copies certified by the Clerk of the Parliaments as a true copy of the original record||£30 per certificate|
|Postage and packing (charged on all copying orders not emailed or collected in person);|
Media use (film, TV & radio);
Licences for use of images in publications, on TV, websites, etc
|Separate scales of charges available on request – contact email@example.com|
|Copying orders received by letter, fax, e-mail or telephone||Minimum charge of £5|
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to ‘House of Lords Account’. Cheques must be in sterling and drawn on a UK bank. They should be sent to: Parliamentary Archives, Houses of Parliament, London SW1A 0PW.
- Credit card payments can be accepted via e-mail. The transaction is carried out via PayPal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain you want to pay this way.
- BACS payments can be accepted. Please contact the Parliamentary Archives for details.
- Copies will not be sent without prior payment under any circumstances.
- Invoices may be issued where a customer requires one to make a payment, but copies will not be sent until the invoice has been paid.