Archives Copying Charges
|PDF up to A3 (per image)||85p|
|JPG up to A3 (per image)||85p|
|JPG A3-A0 (per image)||£6.65|
|TIFF (per page)||£20|
|TIFFS downloaded from our digital repository (per document)||£7.50|
|PDF Proquest Parliamentary Papers download (per document)||£7.50|
|Self-service digital photography in Archives search room (per day)||£7.50|
|Black and white prints up to A3 (per page)||£1.35|
|Colour prints up to A3 (per page)||£4.95|
|Colour prints up to A0 (per page)||£9.60|
|Additional charge to cover the administrative costs of work requiring special attention (per hour or part hour).- This charge will only be made after prior notification.||£50|
|Copies certified by the Clerk of the Parliaments as a true copy of the original record (per document)||£40|
|Media use (film, TV & radio);|
Licences for use of images in publications, on TV, websites, etc
|Separate scales of charges available on request – contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|All copying orders||£7.50|
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to ‘House of Lords Account’. Cheques must be in sterling and drawn on a UK bank. They should be sent to: Parliamentary Archives, Houses of Parliament, London SW1A 0PW.
- Credit card payments can be accepted via e-mail. The transaction is carried out via PayPal. Please email email@example.com and explain you want to pay this way.
- BACS payments can be accepted. Please contact the Parliamentary Archives for details.
- Copies will not be sent without prior payment under any circumstances.
- Invoices may be issued where a customer requires one to make a payment, but copies will not be sent until the invoice has been paid.