We’re committed to serving the needs of Parliamentary staff and external researchers whilst ensuring the long term preservation of the records we hold. You can find out more about how we aim to achieve this by reading our policies.
- Collection and Acquisition Policy: Version 4.0, 2012
- Digital Preservation Policy: Version 1.1, 2009
- Digital Preservation Strategy: Version 1.0, 2008
- Parliamentary Information and Records Management Policy: Version 3.0, 2014
- Reprographics Charging Policy: Version 1.0, 2011
More information about how we operate can be found on out Team pages.